Creating value, accelerating growth, reducing the carbon footprint and responding to our customers: this is the ENGIE 2019/2021 strategy, driven by the ambition to be a leader in the zero-carbon transition.
ENGIE Italia's strategy is divided into the following strategic priorities:
- Supporting communities and businesses in the transition to zero carbon emissions, proposing solutions that can reconcile individual and collective interests.
- Be a reliable partner of our customers to better manage their energy supplies and services ensuring efficiency, sustainability and comfort;
- Being an "energy architect" of the territories, helping institutions and local communities to manage their energy and services efficiently and smart pursuiving the benefit of all citizens;
- Growing by developing our strengths: the presence throughout the country with customers, plants and diversified skills throughout the energy supply chain;
- Ensuring operational excellence in plant management and increasing distributed, renewable generation and self-consumption of energy for the benefit of our customers;
- Promote and develop innovation and digitalisation of processes and services to customers in all activities.