April 18th, 2018, Castellana Grotte
We have signed an agreement with the Municipality of Castellana Grotte for 9 years for the renewal and efficiency of the public lighting network.
Thanks to this agreement, the Municipality of Castellana Grotte will have an estimated annual saving of about 1,500,000 kWh, equal to about 70% of the current energy consumption and a reduction in CO2 emissions of 600 tons per year.
Specifically, the project includes:
- Replacement of luminaires not compliant with light pollution regulations (No. 2278)
- Replacement of Obsolete and / or Old Electrical Panels (No. 39)
- Replacement of supports and outlets (No. 233)
- Installation of Quadro Remote Control Systems (No. 52)
- Installation of new light points
- Predisposition of technological control systems
In Puglia many companies have undertaken, like the Municipality of Castellana Grotte, virtuous projects of energy efficiency with us. Among these: the Municipality of Bari, Manfredonia, Modugno and Cerignola.
More than 300,000 lighting points are managed in 300 Italian Municipalities.