The ENGIE Group has been operating in Italy for 20 years, following a joint venture between Electrabel and Acea. Today, it is one of the protagonists of energy across the country.
It is present in Italy through:
- ENGIE, active in the production and sale of electricity and gas, energy efficiency solutions and integrated services.
- Omega Concept Impianti e Sistemi, the Italian branch of ENGIE Axima, designs and manufactures air conditioning / ventilation and fire protection systems for industrial customers. More specifically, it is specialized in the management of the climatic conditions of industrial environments at risk of contamination (clean rooms) in the pharmaceutical, food, microelectronic, nanotechnology and data center sectors.
- TRACTEBEL ENGINEERING, specialized in engineering and consulting services in the power, industry, gas and infrastructure sectors.
- INEO, player in the design and installation of electric traction overhead contact lines for the railway and urban environments.
- GEPSA, management, within the framework of the services for migrants, of 2 CIE (Identification and Expulsion Centers) and 3 CAS (Extraordinary reception centers), hosting about 1.300 persons. Customer: Ministry of Interior through the competent local prefectures (Rome)
- SUEZ Italia, operating in the management of all activities related to the city water cycle and the advanced technology services “Advanced Solutions” (collection, treatment and distribution of drinking water, sewer management, purification, Smart services) through affiliated companies for a total of 2.4 million users served.
The company is a shareholder of Acea S.p.A., with a share of 23.3%.
- Degrémont, company specialized in the design, construction and operation of city wastewater treatment systems and drinking water systems for both municipal and industrial customers.
Suez Italia and Degrémont belong to Suez Environnement, a company of which ENGIE holds a share.
- Electro Power Systems (EPS) is specialized in energy storage systems and microrets that allow the paradigm shift in the global energy system towards renewable sources and a decentralized energy production.