Culture is a fundamental part of a country. It is what identifies it and guides it towards a constant development.
Aware of this, over the years, ENGIE has supported several projects across the country with a view to:
• Developing social projects for disadvantaged children and young adults
• Promoting Culture, through projects aimed at conserving and increasing heritage value
• Protecting and increasing the value of the environment
• Supporting sports activities.
Among the projects undertaken, ENGIE has been a partner of:
• The Giro d'Italia bicycle race
• the “Sferisterio Opera Festival”, an Opera festival in Macerata.
• the “Rassegna Stagione d’Autore”, Culture and music festival promoted by the Town Councils of Perugia and Assisi.
• Modern Art Gallery, Palazzo della Ragione in Verona.