Culture is a fundamental part of a country. It is what identifies it and guides it towards a constant development.
Aware of this, over the years, ENGIE has supported several projects across the country with a view to:
• Developing social projects for disadvantaged children and young adults
• Promoting Culture, through projects aimed at conserving and increasing heritage value
• Protecting and increasing the value of the environment
• Supporting sports activities.
Among the projects undertaken, ENGIE has been a partner of:
- Leonardo da Vinci Exhibition
- Understanding Climate Change
- Festival dell'innovazione di Settimo Torinese
- iChange: Obiettivo Clima
- Energia: un'idea per cambiare
- ENGIE active for Planet
- Illuminazione Stadio Artemio Franchi
- The Giro d'Italia bicycle race
- the “Sferisterio Opera Festival”, an Opera festival in Macerata.
- the “Rassegna Stagione d’Autore”, Culture and music festival promoted by the Town Councils of Perugia and Assisi.
- Modern Art Gallery, Palazzo della Ragione in Verona.