27th september - ore 9.00 | Fondazione Catella | Via G. de Castillia, 28 | Milan
Companies, scientists and institutional representatives will discuss climate change, analyzing the perception of citizens, businesses and communities, on this issue and on the impact of CO2.
An open debate in which investigations and studies will be presented with the aim of deepening the actions and concrete solutions to face this global challenge, increase the awareness and the involvement of all.
ACCREDITATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
OPENING: Olivier Jacquier, CEO ENGIE ITALIA
INSTITUTIONAL GREETINGS: Giuseppe Sala, Mayor of Milan
10.15 am – 11.15 am
- Alessandra Ghisleri, Euromedia Research director: "Perceptions, values and expectations of citizens and stakeholders".
- Roberto Chiesa, professor of the Biomedical Engineering degree course at the Politecnico of Milan: "Companies towards a new environmental sustainability".
- Paolo Testa, ANCI Studies office manager: "Municipalities and metropolitan cities towards zero emissions".
ore 11.15 am - 11.40 am
ROUND TABLE moderated by TV presenter Tessa Gelisio
- Alessandra Ghisleri, Euromedia Research director
- Vittorio Chiesa, Professor of School of Management and Energy & Strategy Scientific Director of the Politecnico of Milan
- Paolo Testa, ANCI Studies office manager
- Edoardo Zanchini, Legambiente national vice president
11.45 am - 12.45 am
- Roberto Buizza, physicist and climatologist Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna of Pisa: “The science that disseminates and acts”
- Stefano Boeri,president of the Milan Triennale: "The responsible role of city architecture"
ore 12.45 am - 13.00 am
- Olivier Jacquier, CEO ENGIE ITALIA