Las Vegas, 8th-11th January 2019
ENGIE is there for the fourth year running at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, between January 8 and 11 next year. Together with its partners and selected startups, the Group is showcasing 20 innovative solutions from 11 countries. The ENGIE & Partners stand focuses on five key issues: Smart Energy, Blockchain, Smart World (Mobility, Smart City and Smart Buildings), Access to Energy and Connectivity.
- Atawey - Designer and manufacturer of green hydrogen filling station.
- KiWi Power - Offers electricity consumption reduction solutions that enable its international customers and partners to achieve long-term, sustainable management of their power consumption.
- Aeromapper - French manufacturer of innovative long-range drones for mapping and surveillance.
- NREL - The National Renewable Energy Laboratory is the main renewable energy and energy efficiency laboratory of the US Department of Energy.
- Inno Energy - Pan-European business incubator and accelerator for sustainable energy, which supports and invests in innovations at all stages of development.
- ENGIE EPS - The ENGIE technology company specializing in energy storage systems and microgrids for Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Electro Active Technologies - Company specializing in the integration of biology, electrochemistry and engineering.
- Icomera - A leading company in the development of embedded Internet and Wi-Fi communication solutions for public transit systems.
- Flashnet - A Romanian company that integrates the latest advances in technology, energy and telecommunications to create hardware/software solutions for smart cities
- Unabiz - is a provider of end-to-end IoT (Internet of Things) solutions designed to accelerate IoT adoption worldwide.
- Nokia - will present two solutions: Wireless PON (ultra-broadband) and the connected solar-powered bike (mobility).
- ENGIE M2M - Sigfox official operator in Belgium for the installation, operation and maintenance of cellular networks dedicated to the Internet of Things (IoT).
Smart World (smart cities, mobility and smart buildings)
- Streetlight Data: A company that processes billions of geospatial data points to measure how pedestrians, cyclists, cars and other modes of transportation interact.
- ENGIE Axima - The leading French climate engineering, cooling and fire protection company engaged in the development of Building Intelligence Modelling (BIM) solutions.
- TUTEN - helps large companies to digitalize the management of their customer experience and on-site services by boosting staff productivity and raising service levels.
- Livin' - Software designed to meet the needs of urban infrastructure managers.
- eCare - The digital assistant that takes care of the connected home by adding smart energy management service.
- charge & go - A green mobility solution that optimizes urban infrastructures by managing the flow of energy from source to bus.
- Blockchain Studio - Software house dedicated to accelerating the adoption of Blockchain technology
Access to energy
- HomeBiogas: offers a standalone system that produces clean energy using no electrical power, and which allows users to manage their organic waste more productively and effectively.
- Fenix - A new-generation energy generator that designs, distributes and maintains prepaid solar systems for isolated locations in Africa.