Fasano, December 12th, 2017
ENGIE and the Municipality of Fasano have signed a 9-year agreement for the renewal and efficiency of the public lighting network.
- The project includes:
- The replacement of about 6,000 appliances that do not comply with the pollution legislation;
- The installation of a system for the provision of SMART CITY services;
- The replacement of old electrical panels and old-generation lamps with those of new LED technology;
- The reconstruction of almost 5km of obsolete power lines;
- The redevelopment of over 100 traffic lights;
- The installation of 450 new light points.
- This project will allow the Municipality of Fasano an annual savings of 4,257,203 kWh, equal to 75.24% compared to current consumption.
In Apulia, ENGIE includes numerous companies that have undertaken, like the Municipality of Fasano, virtuous projects of energy efficiency, including: the Municipality of Bari, the Municipality of Manfredonia, the Municipality of Modugno, the Municipality of Cerignola.